Please arrange for the following prior to your course start date:
- Download and review the Online Student Guide. Among other information, this guide will explain what you can expect and what will be expected of you. This guide also explains a little bit about access, withdrawals, refunds, special needs and final grades.
- Review all information at this website.
- Ensure that you have an Internet Service Provider.
- Arrange to purchase any needed texts or materials.
- Determine your user Login ID and your password.
- Login into your course and review any available training material (on-line tutorial or manual) to familiarize yourself with your course system.
- Now you are ready to begin.
To access your course:
- Go to: www.OntarioLearn.com
- Click on the "Login" button.
- Follow steps 1-3.
Important Notes to Remember:
You will be expected to login to your course a minimum of once per week after the course commencement date.
For those registering within one week of course commencement, please be aware that it may take 48-72 hours for your account to be activated after your registration is processed.