Notify the A/V Service Desk of defective equipment (e.g. burned-out bulbs, inoperative screens, etc.) or for technical assistance.
Problem with the A/V equipment in your classroom? Below is a list of the five most common classroom problems and their solutions:
- Projector is not showing an image on screen when using the computer. Check the Computer/Laptop switch on the podium - it should be on Computer.
- No sound heard from the speaker. Check that the amplifier is turned on and the volume level is turned up.
- The left side of the cabinet is locked on older podiums. The classroom 1-1 door key will open this door. Note: The right (computer) side cannot be opened with this key.
- Overhead projector bulb is not working. The bulb may have expired. Contact the A/V Help Desk using the classroom phone.
- Remote is missing batteries. Contact the A/V Help Desk using the classroom phone.