Student Orientation Guides
A set of orientation videos is available to teach your students how to use ANGEL. You can present these videos to your students in two ways:
- Link your students to this page, which contains a list of available guides and information on submitting tech support e-mails.
- Embed the guides in your ANGEL course. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go into the Lessons area of your course and click "Add Content" at the top.
- Toward the bottom of the menu, click "Import from Learning Object Repository".
- In the Section drop-down, choose the CET System Repository and click Browse.
- Check the box beside "Student ANGEL Guides" and click Link to Items at the bottom of the page.
- Click "Done".
The following animated tutorials and tip sheets will show you how to perform various ANGEL tasks.
General Course Management
Lesson Creation and Management
Instructor Tip Sheets
There is also a series of tutorials created by other ANGEL institutions. St. Petersburg + Penn State have graciously given us permission to use their tutorials, so feel free to look refer to them as needed.
Please direct any questions or comments to email@example.com (not to St. Petersburg or Penn State)