Set up your eText account by following the steps below.
Step 1: Get your eTexts
- Log in to the Digital Resource Portal
- Click 'Start Shopping'
- Under the 'eText Initiative' tab, you will see a list of the eTexts available for your program
- Add your eTexts to the shopping cart using the ‘Add to Cart’ button
- Open your 'Shopping Cart' and 'Check Out'
- Follow the prompts to complete your order
Step 2: Register with Texidium
- Complete the registration for a new Texidium account and log in
- Any eText that you check-out in the Digital Resource Portal will now be added to your Texidium account
Step 3: Install Your Apps
- Select from the list of devices and install the applicable Texidium eReader application
- Install Texidium Apps
Step 4: Download your eText
- In the Texidium application, double click the eText to download it to your device for offline use