Welcome to Facilities Management
Facilities Management is a college-wide service department with direct and/or secondary responsibilities in all areas. This department builds, operates and maintains the physical assets of the college and provides quality customer oriented services that support the needs of the college community. The specific activities related to the college physical environment are the following:
- Facilities Management Administration
- Maintenance Calls, Moves and Set-ups
- Grounds Maintenance and Snow Clearing
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC)
- Shipping, Receiving and Courier
- Special Events
- Key System Requests
- Plant Operations
Facilities Management Office Hours
Summer hours for the Facilities Management office will be in effect from Friday, May 6 until Friday, September 2, 2016.
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.