Application and Deadlines
Applying for a Canada Apprentice Loan
Apprentices may apply online or complete and mail a paper application to Canada Apprentice Loan Service Centre (CALSC).
- Register for a CALSC Online Services account
- Complete the application including banking information
- Submit for CALSC assessment
- Check application status and update your account profile
- Download/print form
- Complete application
- Copy supporting documents (i.e. proof of SIN and government issued photo ID)
- Mail to Canada Apprentice Loan Service Centre (CALSC).
- No earlier than 90 days before the apprentice starts technical training
- No later than the last day the apprentice is enrolled in technical training