Part - time OSAP
A student may be eligible for Part-time OSAP if they meet with following criteria:
- Registered in an OSAP-eligible program. To determine if your program qualifies for OSAP, please email email@example.com with the subject line “Part-time OSAP”.
- Registered with a course load of between 20-59%. If you are a student with a documented disability your required course load would be between 20-39%.
- Student who is not currently receiving full-time OSAP funding
- Log on to the OSAP website https://osap.gov.on.ca
- If you have never applied for OSAP register as a new user
- Select Part-time application
- Complete application and submit
- Submit all required documents to Student Financial Services
- At this time, students are required to pay for their courses up front. You cannot defer your fees for part-time courses. For other payment arrangement details, go to: Admissions - Paying Your Fees.
- Funding certificates are picked up at the Student Financial Services and student is required to take them to a designated post office for processing. Your government-issued photo ID and Social Insurance Card (or equivalent proof of SIN)