Customer Service Standards
- We treat you with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- We comply with all policies and regulations governing the delivery of financial aid.
- We ensure our services are accessible.
- We are knowledgeable in our profession in order to provide sound advice.
We deliver timely and efficient service*
- Response time for emails, fax and mail: one to three business days
- In-person visits: 20-30 minutes average wait time
- Process ministry forms (such as OSAP): three to seven business days
- Financial aid officer authority reviews, appeals, academic probation: five to ten business days
- Government authority reviews: mailed within 5 business days, response from ministry four to twelve weeks
- Government bursaries: two to four weeks
- Competitive awards, scholarships and bursaries: six weeks from deadline
- Continuing education bursaries: three weeks
- Emergency assistance: three business days
To meet these standards, we require:
- For OSAP inquiries: one piece of government-issued photo identification (ID)
- For password resets and part-time loan pick up: one piece of government-issued photo ID plus, proof of Social Insurance Number (SIN):
- SIN card or
- SIN confirmation letter issued by Service Canada
- SIN card or
- Submission of complete and accurate documents
- Your awareness of the terms and conditions of your OSAP agreement
*Please note that these standards can vary depending on the time of year. Lower time frames reflect standards throughout the year while higher time frames may be incurred during peak periods when new semesters start.