Customer Service Standards
- We treat you with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- We comply with all policies and regulations governing the delivery of financial aid.
- We ensure our services are accessible.
- We are knowledgeable in our profession in order to provide sound advice.
We deliver timely and efficient service*
- Response time for emails, fax and mail: one to three business days
- In-person visits: 20-30 minutes average wait time
- Process ministry forms (such as OSAP): three to seven business days
- Financial aid officer authority reviews, appeals, academic probation: five to ten business days
- Government authority reviews: mailed within 5 business days, response from ministry four to twelve weeks
- Government bursaries: two to four weeks
- Competitive awards, scholarships and bursaries: six weeks from deadline
- Continuing education bursaries: three weeks
- Emergency assistance: three business days
To meet these standards, we require:
- For OSAP inquiries: one piece of government-issued photo identification (ID)
- For password resets and part-time loan pick up: one piece of government-issued photo ID plus, proof of Social Insurance Number (SIN):
- SIN card or
- SIN confirmation letter issued by Service Canada
- SIN card or
- Submission of complete and accurate documents
- Your awareness of the terms and conditions of your OSAP agreement
*These standards may increase during peak periods.