Customer Service Standards
We treat you with courtesy, dignity and respect.
We treat you fairly while complying with all policies and regulations governing the delivery of financial aid.
We ensure our services are accessible.
We ensure we are knowledgeable in our profession in order to provide sound advice.
We deliver timely and efficient service*
- Respond to emails 2-3 business days,
- Respond to voice messages 2-3 business days
- Respond to fax and mail 2-3 business days
- In person 20-30 minutes
- Processing Ministry Forms (OSAP) 3-7 business days
- Financial Aid Officer Authority Reviews, Appeals, Academic Probations 5-10 business days
- Government Authority Reviews mailed within 5 business days, response from Ministry 4-12 weeks
- Government Bursaries 2-4 weeks
- Competitive awards, scholarships and bursaries, 6 weeks from deadline
- Continuing Education Bursaries 3 weeks
- Emergency Assistance 3 business days
To meet these standards, we require:
- Government issued photo ID and Social Insurance Number
- Submission of complete and accurate documents
- Your awareness of the terms and conditions of your OSAP agreement
*Please note that these standards can vary depending on time of year. The lower time frame reflects standards throughout the year and the higher time frames reflects the peak periods when new semesters start.