Welcome to the Conestoga Language Institute
You can access the world through language by enrolling in one of the many world-class programs offered by Conestoga Language Institute. Whether English is your second language or you want to learn a foreign language for personal, work related, or for academic reasons, Conestoga has outstanding instructors and innovative programs to help you reach your goals.
Conestoga Language Institute offers
- A four-semester English for Academic Studies program to prepare you for College or University studies.
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) -- all LINC levels at three sites in Cambridge, Kitchener, and Waterloo.
- Intensive short-term programs that combine social and cultural activities with English instruction.
- Workplace-specific programs to combine English competency with specialized proficiency in work-related culture and language.
- A wide variety of foreign language courses/programs -- French, German, Spanish, Italian, Mandarin, and others.
- A professional, post-degree Certificate program in Teaching English as a Second Language that prepares you to teach ESL to adults in a variety of settings.
If you’d like more information about any of our programs, contact
- Pauline Shore (Coordinator, English Language Studies): 519-748-5220 ext. 3874
- Liliana Pereira (Administrative Assistant of The Conestoga Language Institute): 519-748-5220 ext. 3751
- Chris Buuck (Director of The Conestoga Language Institute): 519-748-5220 ext. 3675
- Jane Richards (OSLT): 519-784-5220 ext. 2421
Conestoga Language Institute Newsletter
English Language Newsletter