Disclaimer: The opinions expressed on websites or web links, do not necessarily reflect those of Health Services at Conestoga College and should not replace individual assessments by a health care professional. Health Services makes every effort to keep this material correct and up-to-date, however if you find a link that is no longer active etc. please contact us.
- An initiative to open the dialogue to all people around the issue of responsible drinking the Message in the Bottle (video)
- Dove's Campaign for Real Beauty: dIsToRtEd BeAuTy PeRcEpTiOn (video)
- Learn from Jack's suicide: help is within reach The Jack Project (in memory of Jack Windeler) (video)
- Personal experiences with mental health - the cure, a visual poem(video)
- Struggling with gender identity/sexual orientation? Check out It Gets Better Canada (video)
- Testicular cancer check ‘em campaign (video)
- What's the real impact? who's driving tonight? (video)
A few favourites...
- If you need someone to listen, whatever’s on your mind, it’s Good2Talk
- For everything mental health Mind Your Mind
- It's your body, find out more at Sexuality and U
- Q&A like no other... Ask Alice
- Stand up against negative pressures and influence, be Above the Influence
- Thinking about quitting smoking? Check out Leave the Pack Behind
- Your body, relationships, sex, and other stuff: Respect Yourself
- Sexual violence is a lot more than rape; where do you draw the line?