How to apply for a program at Conestoga
Conestoga College has created an International Admissions Portal to support the application process for international students and agents.
Full access to the international admissions portal will support the following features:
- Online application submission
- Online payment of $100.00 application fee using credit card or debit card
- Ability to upload transcripts directly to the portal to support an application
- Ability to view the status of an application at any given time within the process
- Ability to print the acceptance letter directly from the portal
- Ability to print the confirmation letter directly from the portal
- Email communication that will guide you through the process and the specific requirements during various steps of the process
- Links to important information
- Side bar information to prompt you and provide clarification on requirements
How to log in to the portal
Guest Application (brand new applicants)
Click on the Add Application tab to submit an application. Once the application fee has been received, information on how to login to the portal and gain full access will be emailed to you within 48 hours.
Enter the user name and password emailed to you by the college
Note: If you are a potential agent, please use the “Guest” feature to submit a new application and include your agency information. Your application to represent Conestoga as an agent representative will be reviewed as part of this application.
Students with a Conestoga Student ID number:
Enter your student number (7 digit number, example #6100000)
Your default password is your date of birth (format YearMonthDay YYYYMMDD – do not add hyphens, spaces, slashes or underscores). On first login you will be prompted to change your password and set a challenge question. Once you have set your own password you may log in to the portal at any time to access your application. Completed applications will be processed within five business days for the most current intake. Should your application be for a future intake, please allow 10 business days for processing.
A list of required supporting documents (transcripts) by country may be found at the following link:
Applicants with transcripts from institutions where the language of instruction is not English must demonstrate English language proficiency with a minimum test score on one of the following language proficiency tests or equivalent scores from another internationally recognized English language test:
- IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0/TOEFL iBT 88 for degree/graduate programs (including Practical Nursing diploma)
- IELTS overall band of 6.0 with no band less than 5.5/TOEFL iBT 80 for diploma programs (excluding Practical Nursing diploma)
Should you have any questions regarding the International Admissions Portal, please email us.