Looking for inspiration and ways to further develop your leadership skills? Take a look at these resources that can be found in the Library Resource Centre or online.
Goleman, Daniel, Richard Boyatzis & Annie McKee. Primal Leadership: Unleashing the Power of Emotional Intelligence. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press, 2013.
Johnson, Craig. Meeting the Ethical Challenges of Leadership, 2nd ed. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications, 2005.
Kouzes, James & Barry Posner. The Leadership Challenge, 4th ed. San Francisco: Jossey–Bass/Wiley, 2007.
McDermott, Steve. How to be a Complete and Utter Failure in Life, Work and Everything: 44 1/2 Steps to Lasting Underachievement! Upper Saddle River, NJ: FT Press, 2007.
- David Suzuki Foundation – http://www.davidsuzuki.org
- TED: Ideas Worth Spreading – http://www.ted.com
- The Story of Stuff – http://storyofstuff.org
- Free the Children – http://www.freethechildren.com
- Drew Dudley – Leading with Lollipops
- Kiran Bir Sethi – Teaching Kids to Take Charge
- Randy Pausch – Last Lecture: Achieving your Childhood Dreams
If you have a suggestion for an inspirational book, website or video that you would like to share, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.