How to Register Online
- Review the course descriptions and times.
- Log in to the student portal using your employee ID or username and password. Your employee ID is the same as your student number. If you have forgotten your password, you can click on 'Forgotten Password' or contact Portal Help.
- Click Browse Continuing Education Courses tab at the top.
- Enter the course code and click on Search for Courses.
- Click on Open in the Search Results box.
- Click on the checkbox and Add to Cart. You will need to complete this process within 10 minutes or the course will be removed from your shopping cart.
- When finished adding course, on the left-hand side click Checkout and Enrol.
- Update your personal data as required and Save.
- Follow the screen prompts to complete the registration as directed.
- To view the courses that you have registered for, click on the My Courses tab and review the Professional Development Activities section.
- To view your timetable which will include room numbers, log in to the employee portal and click on the Faculty Tab. Select the week in which your workshop will occur and click on 'Student'. Click 'Display Timetable'.
If you have any questions regarding registration please contact:
- Registrar’s Office – 519-748-5220 ext. 3656
- Melanie Sullivan, Organizational Development ext. 2425
Please be aware that workshops may be cancelled if there are fewer than 8 registrants. If you have not registered through the student portal, you will not be notified.