Application Cycle Dates
Fall 2013 Start
November 26, 2012
- First date that ontariocolleges.ca will send 2013/14 application data to colleges.
- Earliest date colleges may acknowledge applications.
February 1, 2013
- ontariocolleges.ca must RECEIVE all applications on or before this date to be given equal consideration by the colleges. After this date, Conestoga will not process applications to oversubscribed programs such as Practical Nursing, Paramedic, Respiratory Therapy, Pre-Health Sciences, Nursing - B.Sc.N. (McMaster), Registered Practical Nurse to B.Sc.N. (McMaster), Graphic Design, Pre-Service Firefighter, Powerline Technician and Electrical Engineering Technician Industrial (Co-op).
- Applications received after February 1st will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offers of admission may begin to all programs.
May 1, 2013
- The deadline for confirmation for applicants who receive offers of acceptance between February and April. Applicants must confirm their offer online at ontariocolleges.ca.
Note: Offers will continue to be made after May 1st for programs with available space. Please check your offer of acceptance letter for applicable deadline dates.
June 1, 2013
- Wait lists are generated and numbered.
June 17, 2013
- Earliest date colleges may require payment of tuition fees.
July 9, 2013
August 26 – 29, 2013
- Orientation for Fall 2013 students.
- Note: Orientation for Engineering Degree programs is August 19, 2013.