Professional Currency & Scholarship
Conestoga’s Framework for Professional Currency and Scholarship embodies the expectations and opportunities of polytechnic education. Our framework includes:
- Professional Currency
- Scholarship of Service
- Scholarly Activities
- Scholarship of Leadership
We offer a number of resources to guide you, including:
- Professional Currency & Scholarship SharePoint site (college login and password required)
- Conestoga’s Policy on Professional Currency and Scholarship
- Conestoga's Procedure on Professional Currency and Scholarship
- Scholarly and Professional Development Leaves Procedure
We encourage you to view this video highlighting the perspectives and experiences of Conestoga faculty and staff who are engaged in professional currency and scholarly activities.
An Electronic Curriculum Vitae (eCV) can be created to maintain a record of professional currency and scholarship. To create your eCV, go to the Human Resources tab in the College Employee Portal and click on the eCV button.
For information regarding policies and procedures for conducting research (e.g., Conflict of Interest, Intellectual Property), please go to the Forms, Policies and Procedures tab.