Be the Difference. Respect.
At Conestoga, we want you to Be the Difference. We are proud to have a campus community that is respectful, welcoming and inclusive to all.
At Conestoga, Respect is the understanding that we share a common community and a behaviour of civility that we all value. Through leadership and positive role modeling, we have the opportunity to impact our community and build a respectful environment for everyone.
- We have the ability to agree and disagree civilly
- We consider the needs and rights of all people in the college community
- We do not allow any excuse for disrespect
Why a Respect Campaign?
Conestoga College's student-centered Respect campaign aims to:
- Reinforce the good behaviours already established on our campus
- Develop awareness of the impact of disrespectful behaviours
- Encourage action by providing students with the tools to act as leaders and role models of the campaign message
- Encourage courtesy, respect and civility as topics of discussion among the student body on campus.
We welcome you to take a look through the Respect website to learn about the different aspects of the Campaign and access the resources available for your use.
For more information about the Respect Campaign, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org