Conestoga College Logo - Home Page

Back to Student Life Website

How Do I Get Help?

If there is a problem you enter with another member of the college community, we encourage you to approach the person about the problem first and discuss it directly with the person. Should you feel you need assistance with the concern, refer to your Student Guide for assistance on procedures or visit the College Policies section on this website to links to policies and information on reporting forms.

If you are unsure of any procedures, contact a counsellor in Counselling Services. They will refer you to the appropriate staff member.

Counselling Services

Doon Campus
Room 1A101
(519) 748-5220 ext. 3360

Cambridge Campus
Adaptive Technology Lab
Room A2219
(519) 748-5220 ext. 3360 or 4523

Waterloo Campus
Campus Admin Main Office
(519) 885-0300 ext. 224

Guelph Campus
Campus Admin Office
(519) 824-9390 ext. 148

Back To Top