Submit Your Blog
The Student Life Blog profiles your experience getting involved with the Student Life Department. Blogging is a fun way to share insider information about your experience with the Conestoga community! Need a few helpful hints to get started? You may want to consider including some of the following:
- An introduction to your role/situation
- Why you got involved
- What you expected from the experience when you started
- A moment/experience that was meaningful in your role and why
- What you got from the experience
- How others can benefit from a similar experience
- Relate your role/situation to experiences outside of the College (family, friends, community events, etc.)
- Hyperlinks to websites relevant to your blog
Be as creative as you like! Your blog should reflect your personality!
Student Life Blog Expectations
- Blogs should profile your experience with the Student Life Department at Conestoga.
- Blogs must be honest, factual, and respectful.
- Bloggers must be Positive Ambassadors for the Student Life Department and Conestoga College.
Thank you for your interest in blogging with the Student Life Department!
Please contact Amy Baird (firstname.lastname@example.org), Student Life Coordinator if you have any questions.