Ordering Books Online
Ordering your textbooks early and online through the Bookstore will help ensure you are ready for class and let you avoid the inconvenience of picking up books up at another campus.
Online ordering is easy: your student file will automatically determine which textbooks you need for your course, and a reduced shipping rate is available.
Order online through your Personal Booklist
- Visit the Bookstore website
- Select the "Get Your Booklist” tab (right of the page).
- Enter your student number. Your personal booklist will populate with required textbooks and resources listed under each course.
- Add your texts to your cart.
- Follow the checkout instructions. Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted forms of payment from the Bookstore.
Need help ordering? Email email@example.com or call 519-748-5220, ext. 2945
Use the coupon code 'TOOLSFORCONESTOGA' when checking out to receive a special courier rate of $5.
In-store pick-up is also available at the Doon campus Bookstore for a small fee.
Bookstore Hours of Operation
Please visit the Bookstore website for hours of operation.