Construction Programs & Courses
Skilled trades found in this sector build and/or install services in residential, industrial and commercial building projects.
Examples include General Carpenter, Plumber, Roofer, Brick and Stone Mason, Heavy Equipment Operator, Construction and Maintenance Electrician, Powerline Technician and Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician.
|Brick and Stone Mason (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|Electrician - Construction and Maintenance (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|General Carpenter (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|Residential (Low Rise) Sheet Metal Installer (Apprenticeship)||2||OCC|
You might also be interested in...
We offer many part-time programs & courses through Continuing Education.
Credential Code Legend:
- Bachelor of Applied Health Information Science
- Bachelor of Applied Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Community and Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Early Learning Program Development
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Environmental Public Health
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certificate of Achievement
- No Document
- Ontario College Advanced Diploma
- Ontario College Certificate
- Ontario College Diploma
- Ontario College Graduate Certificate