Advanced Career Training
Advanced Career Training courses are designed for those who require a high degree of flexibility and support in online learning.
Do you have staff that need training but having them out of the office for an extended period of time isn’t possible? Advanced Career Training offers more than 175 on-demand courses that help participants gain the skills they need while on the job.
Are you looking to gain skills to advance yourself in your existing career or start a new career? The flexibility of the Advanced Career Training courses allow you to work at a pace that suits your individual style.
- Prepare for industry certification or start a new career
- Monthly start dates
- Many courses can be completed in less than six months
- All required learning materials provided
- Personal Instructor assistance via email
- A Conestoga Recognition of Learning certificate is awarded with passing score
Featured courses are ready for you to register and many more can be registered for on demand by contacting Lindsay Vanderhout, at Lvanderhout@conestogac.on.ca or 519-748-5220 ext. 2316.
*on demand registration will take approximately 3 days from the time of payment.