Hazard Identification (OHS1040)
Learn to identify and eliminate safety hazards.
This course will deal with the identification of safety hazards which may be a source of injury to workers. Elimination of safety hazards will be discussed.
- Demonstrate the ability to identify Occupational Health and Safety Hazards in the workplace
- Identify regulatory requirements for industrial type settings
- Effectively institute control methods necessary for the prevention of accidents
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Have responsibility for Occupational Health and Safety in your workplace
- Want to improve the level of safety within your workplace
Duration: 36 hours