(The instructor was) Extremely helpful and patient. Worked through mistakes & how to correct them with me.
-Participant, Microsoft Word 2010
Occupational Health and Safety Administration (OHS1070)
Learn about the benefits of a comprehensive health and safety program and how to develop and monitor it.
This course will begin with a review of the reasons why a comprehensive health and safety program is of benefit to workplaces. It will cover some principles in the development and monitoring of workplace health and safety programs using a management model. Also included is a discussion on the importance of involvement by all levels of workers and management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the benefits which a comprehensive health and safety program can provide to a workplace
- Recognize deficiencies in some existing health and safety programs
- Discuss the various elements of a health and safety program in working environment
- Discuss the roles of management and workers in ensuring an effective health and safety program
Attend This Workshop if You:
- Are considering the development of a Health and Safety program for your workplace
- Want to improve the level of safety within your workplace
Duration: 36 hours