How do I get support?

If there is a problem you enter with another member of the college community, we encourage you to approach the person about the concern and discuss the issue. Should you feel you need assistance with the concern, refer to your student guide, visit Student Rights and Responsibilities for resources or support, or visit Security Services for support with policies, forms, and information on reporting.

If you are unsure of any procedures, contact Counselling Services for further guidance.

Related off-campus community supports:

  • Good2Talk: Support line for post-secondary students (1-866-925-5454)
  • Here 24/7: Addictions, mental health & crisis services (1-844-437-3247)
  • Sexual Assault Support Centre: 24-hour support line for sexual violence survivors (519-741-8633)

Can't remember these numbers? Call 211 to be directed to the best resource.​

If you have further questions, contact Student Engagement.