- 19 years of age or older (Age exceptions may apply.)
- Applicants for this program must be able to receive instruction and respond in the English language and may be required to complete the Canadian Language Benchmark Assessment and achieve Benchmark 7 in Listening/Speaking, Reading and Writing Descriptors.
Note re: admission requirements
- Applicants will be admitted to this program based on program eligibility requirements and the applicant's assessment results in mathematics and communications.
- Applicants who do not meet the admission requirements may be considered on an individual basis.
- Applicants will be assessed for program suitability through an interview with program personnel and an assessment in mathematics and communications.
- Agencies may refer clients who meet their conditions of sponsorship to this program.
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.