Admissions - September 2022
- A three-year advanced diploma or a degree from an accredited college or university in mechanical, electrical or chemical engineering or a related field (e.g. electro-mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, manufacturing engineering) OR
- A three-year advanced diploma or a degree in another discipline with a minimum of two (2) years of experience in mechanical and/or electrical engineering-related work.
Note re: admission requirements
Applicants possessing degrees/diplomas from institutions where the language of instruction was not English will be required to provide test scores as evidence of their English language proficiency. Test scores, if required, would be a minimum of TOEFL iBT 88; IELTS 6.5 with no bands less than 6.0; CAEL 70 with no sub-test band scores less than 60; PTE Academic 58; Conestoga English Language Test (CELT) Band 6; or equivalent scores in other recognized standard tests of English
- Submit a completed Conestoga College Application Form.
- Attach proof of the admission requirements.
- Applicants presenting work experience as part of their admission requirements must submit a resume and references. Please submit these documents directly to the Conestoga College Admissions Office.
- Final acceptance is based on a review of the admissions requirements.
- This is an eText program. Learn about our eText initiative.
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.