Courses - January 2022
- Make management level decisions within a manufacturing environment that align with organizational strategic and operational goals.
- Formulate human resource planning strategies that support operational goals and company culture to include budget, output volume, and succession planning.
- Analyze manufacturing methodologies, incorporating the principles of floor level operations in order to make effective management decisions.
- Integrate decision making strategies with practical applications of manufacturing processes in a typical industrial environment.
- Use current technology to create written, oral, and graphic communications that are professional and accurate.
- Use principles and best practices in team-building and problem solving to negotiate and resolve conflict in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Optimize manufacturing processes based upon shop experience, operation procedures and process parameters.
- Ensure that manufacturing shop equipment is operated in compliance with occupational health and safety regulations and established standard operating procedures.