Applying as a Canadian applicant
Applying as an International applicant
International students should apply online. Note: not all programs are open to international students.
Campus tours are one of the best ways to experience Conestoga. During this time, we are offering online guided tours to show you all Conestoga has to offer.Book your tour
If you can't make an on-campus tour or attend one of our events, the virtual tour is a great way to visit us.View our Virtual tour
Courses - May 2022
- Make management level decisions within a manufacturing environment that align with organizational strategic and operational goals.
- Formulate human resource planning strategies that support operational goals and company culture to include budget, output volume, and succession planning.
- Analyze manufacturing methodologies, incorporating the principles of floor level operations in order to make effective management decisions.
- Integrate decision making strategies with practical applications of manufacturing processes in a typical industrial environment.
- Use current technology to create written, oral, and graphic communications that are professional and accurate.
- Use principles and best practices in team-building and problem solving to negotiate and resolve conflict in an interdisciplinary setting.
- Optimize manufacturing processes based upon shop experience, operation procedures and process parameters.
- Ensure that manufacturing shop equipment is operated in compliance with occupational health and safety regulations and established standard operating procedures.