Bachelor of Interior Design (Honours)
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Honours)
- College Code:
- Engineering & Technology
- Program Code:
- Accelerated Delivery:
- Academic Year:
- 2020 / 2021
Credit Transfer/Degree Completion Opportunity: Bachelor of Interior Design
Conestoga College offers the ability for a degree completion in the Bachelor of Interior Design program.
Who can apply?
- Graduates from advanced diploma programs in interior design who meet the admission requirements.
Degree completion admission requirements:
- Applicants must have 70 per cent or higher program average from a previous interior design program.
- Applicants must attend an interview and portfolio review.
- Applicants must have either a 4U, 3U, or 3M math credit from secondary school or equivalent math credit from their post-secondary studies.
- Applicants without the required math credit must complete an approved math course prior to being admitted. Options for this include:
- OLRN1425 Technical Mathematics - an online math course that is available each semester (fall, winter, spring) through Conestoga’s Continuing Education
- MDM4U Mathematics of Data Management - available online through the Independent Learning Centre
- Any other math course that meets the admission requirements and has been pre-approved by the program coordinator or Chair.
- Transfer credits are awarded for diploma courses and students are placed into a modified year 3 of the degree program in September.
How to apply?
- Applications are made through ontariocolleges.ca by selecting Level 6 of Conestoga's Bachelor of Interior Design program.
- Applicants are required to submit transcripts from their advanced diploma program, even if it is yet to be completed.
- Applicants will then be invited to attend an interview/portfolio review. These are held on an ongoing basis and can be completed in person or via Skype. It is recommended that an application be made before February 1.
- The portfolio must include studio work from the advanced diploma program and/or professional practice and should demonstrate a breadth of knowledge in interior design.
For more information, please contact:
Program Assistant, School of Engineering & Technology
A2205, Cambridge Campus
519-748-5220, ext. 4604
|AUG, 2020||Cambridge - Fountain||Open|
Program status for international students
Conestoga’s School of Engineering & Technology has been working to help support...
Students pitched innovative solutions to the college community on March 6 at the 4X4 Challenge...
Conestoga students and faculty were part of teams honoured with awards at the inaugural Canada 2020...
On February 27, more than 160 Conestoga students, graduates and partners from the food, beverage...