Admissions - September 2022
- An Ontario College Diploma, Advanced Diploma, Degree or equivalent with an overall average grade of B or above (as assessed, by country, to Ontario standards) in any of these areas:
- Computer science
- Computer programming/analyst
- Information technology
- A minimum of 3 years of related industry/professional experience.
Note re: admission requirements
- Graduate Certificate (Excluding TESL) and Exception Diploma Programs Standard Language Requirements:
- IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- TOEFL iBT 88
- CAEL 70, no sub-test band score less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Conestoga English Language Test (CELT) Band 6
- Attach proof of the admission requirements.
- Final selection is made following an assessment of the admission requirements.
You might be eligible to enter a program at an advanced level, or be exempt from a course, if you have formal post-secondary education. Learn more about
credit transfer opportunities.
Some Conestoga programs have pathways for current students, including certificate-to-diploma, diploma-to-diploma and diploma-to-degree opportunities. Learn more about
pathways at Conestoga.
Conestoga partners with other post-secondary institutions, allowing students the opportunity to study elsewhere, usually in pursuit or an academic credential. Learn more about
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.