"I attended university before deciding to join this exciting program at Conestoga College. I am ecstatic with my decision to become a part of the Applied Health Information Science Degree program. It is an innovative program with a multitude of exciting job opportunities upon graduation."
Kaitlyn Dickenson, Current Student
- Degree satisfies all competencies of a health information science and information management professional
- Endless career paths: project management, software developer, training, research, quality assurance...
- First dedicated undergraduate health information science professional and information management degree in Ontario
- Small class sizes
- More 1-on-1 time with faculty
- Faculty bring hands-on industry experience which not only helps you understand the current state of industry but also helps you network with their connections
- Applied learning takes students beyond the classroom to link theory with professional practice
- Our students are the preferred graduates employers are looking for
- Excellent employment rates
- High graduate and employers satisfaction rates
- Students get real life experiences that help them find jobs upon graduation
- Students discover a multitude of career paths
- Our students secure careers in many different areas of health informatics such as educational institutes, public-sector, private companies, hospitals and government healthcare organizations
Where our students have secured careers:
- Grand River Hospital
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- University Health Network
- Agfa HealthCare
- MedShare Inc.
- National Institutes of Health Informatics
- Community Care Access centre (CCAC)
- Gordon Point Informatics