Applying as a Canadian applicant
Campus tours are one of the best ways to experience Conestoga. During this time, we are offering online guided tours to show you all Conestoga has to offer.Book your tour
If you can't make an on-campus tour or attend one of our events, the virtual tour is a great way to visit us.View our Virtual tour
Admissions - May 2024
- Ontario College Diploma, Ontario College Advanced Diploma, Degree, or equivalent in computer science, information technology, computer information systems, or computer programming Or
- a minimum of 3 years of related Information Technology industry/professional experience
Note re: admission requirements
Graduate Certificate (Excluding TESL) and Exception Diploma Programs Standard Language Requirements:
- IELTS overall band of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0
- TOEFL iBT 88
- CAEL 70, no sub-test band score less than 60
- PTE Academic 58
- Conestoga English Language Test (CELT) Band 6
- Submit a completed Conestoga College Application Form.
- Attach proof of the admission requirements.
- Applicants not meeting the credential requirements must submit a resume outlining work experience and career goals.
- Final selection is made following an assessment of the admission requirements.
Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR)
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.