- Grade 12 or equivalent preferred, exceptions will be reviewed on an individual basis
- 16 years of age or over
- A resident of, and able to work in, Ontario
Note re: admission requirements
- Students must be able to receive instruction, respond and research in the English language.
- Attend a Program Information Session
- Complete a Conestoga College application form
- Complete tests in Mathematics, Mechanical Reasoning and English and:
- Applicants who complete the required tests may be invited to return for an interview
- Acceptance is based on a combination of the test results and the personal interview
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate the same attention to attendance, punctuality and honourable conduct as would be required by businesses in the industry in which they expect to be employed.
- Applicants are advised that the physical demands of this program reflect industry requirements (e.g. lifting, carrying, etc.).
The College reserves the right to alter information including requirements and fees and to cancel at any time a program, course, or program major or option; to change the location and/or term in which a program or course is offered; to change the program curriculum as necessary to meet current competencies in the job market or for budgetary reasons; or to withdraw an offer of admission both prior to and after its acceptance by an applicant or student because of insufficient applications or registrations, over-acceptance of offers of admission, budgetary constraints, or for other such reasons. In the event the College exercises such a right, the College’s sole liability will be the return of monies paid by the applicant or student to the College. Students actively registered in cohort delivered programs who take longer than the designed program length of time to complete their studies are accountable for completing any new or additional courses that may result due to changes in the program of study. Unless otherwise stated, students registered in non-cohort delivered programs must complete the program of study within seven years of being admitted to the program.