Conestoga is growing to keep pace with student, industry and community expectations in an extremely competitive education environment. You can be a part of helping us attract and educate students from around the country and the world.
What expansion projects are we developing right now?
Transforming Together: Waterloo Campus Expansion Initiative
Join us in transforming our community with the expansion of our Waterloo Campus. The project includes a new Culinary & Hospitality Institute, Centre for Advanced Learning and Access Hub.
Learn more about Transforming Together: Waterloo Campus Expansion Initiative.
Completed Expansion Projects
- 2011: Cambridge Campus; School of Engineering and Information Technology and Institute of Food Processing Technology (IFPT)
- 2011: School of Health & Life Sciences and Community Services (Cowan Health Sciences Centre)
- 2010: Heating, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning (HRAC) Training Centre
- 2010: Ingersoll Skills Training Centre
- 2010: Roofing Skills Training Centre