What You Need to Know
Your comfort and safety is your responsibility: only you can make the choice to engage in motorcycle rider training.
- Participants must be a minimum of 16 years of age and are required to sign the waiver and acknowledgment forms prior to starting their riding lessons.
- Participants under the age of 18 must have their waiver form signed by a parent or guardian.
- All courses require full attendance for success as each lesson builds on the previous lesson.
- All certificate and licence upgrading courses require mandatory full attendance.
- All training is done using two-wheeled motorcycles.
If you have questions or concerns about our course or our equipment please call 519-748-5220 ext. 3722, Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You must complete the following forms and bring them with you to your first lesson: