Have an idea for a new business? You're in the right place. The Venture Lab is Conestoga's own business incubator designed to support the development of early-stage start-ups.
What is included in the program?
- 4 months of one-on-one coaching with a seasoned Venture Coach
- Customized development road map for every company
- Participation in workshops and targeted sessions with subject matter experts
- Access to a network of industry mentors
- Access to college and community new venture development resources
Who is eligible?
- Full-time or part-time Conestoga students in any program, from any campus.
- Recent graduates of Conestoga
- Alumni of Conestoga within five years of graduation
How do I apply?
Entrance into the Venture Lab requires the completion of an
Key dates for the Fall 2021 cohort are as follows:
- Applications open: July 26, 2021
- Applications close: August 20, 2021
- Program starts: September 7, 2021
What types of businesses are accepted?
The Venture Lab business incubator is a reflection of our diverse college community and therefore is open to all types of business ranging from tech – hardware and software to e-commerce, main street bricks and mortar stores, trades, culinary and more.
If you are a determined student, recent grad or alumni within five years, we want to hear from you.