Student Life Centre (SLC) Info Desk
SLC Info Desk Staff
The information desk staff at the Doon campus will help you:
- Book meeting rooms (please note: a valid Conestoga ONE Card is required)
- Get directions and information about the Student Life Centre, including event bookings
- Get contact and location information for Conestoga faculty and staff
- Review the information playing on the LCD screens
- View the Grand River Transit board and Conestoga campus maps
Drop by the Student Life Centre Info Desk by Door 3 (Tim Hortons) at the Doon campus or call us at 748-5220 ext. 2948 for assistance.
SLC Info Desk Hours
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
SLC Room BookingsNeed a place to study or prepare for a class presentation? There are three rooms available for student use in the Student Life Centre at Doon:
- One Meeting Room (maximum 18 people) – Features include board room style table, digital visual projector, white boards and podium with computer.
- Two Group Rooms (maximum 6 people each) – Features include table, white board and smart TV with wireless network connection and video conferencing capacity.
Room Booking Procedure:
Book online through the Library Resource Centre. Select the Doon Student Life Centre location. When you arrive to use the space, present your ONE Card to the Information Desk staff in the Student Life Centre. Students may access rooms for a maximum of two hours per day. In order to ensure fair access, back to back bookings for multiple members of the same group are not permitted. Questions? Visit the Information Desk or the Library for support.