Sign up to be notified when the new Waterloo - University Ave. residence application is available for fall 2023.
The advantages of living in residence
Residence offers everything you need to make your college experience enjoyable and safe. Enjoy the convenience of being close to the Conestoga's Kitchener - Doon and Cambridge - Fountain Street campuses or the Waterloo and Kitchener - Downtown campuses, while enjoying excellent amenities. Weekly events hosted by residence offer you the opportunity to get to know your fellow residents and build a sense of community.
Some advantages of living in our residences:
- Your suite comes fully furnished and features high-speed Internet access
- The residence features laundry facilities and a front desk which is staffed 24 hours a day
- You only pay for the eight-month academic year and avoid a 12-month lease
- You don’t have to worry about roommates who don’t pay their bills
- Take part in weekly events hosted by the residence team or get involved in our many volunteer committees
- Enjoy the comfort that the residence offers with secure buildings featuring secure access and 24-hour video monitoring
Conestoga's Kitchener – Doon/Cambridge - Fountain Street residence also offers:
- A television set with local cable and a telephone with free North America-wide calling and voicemail
- A common kitchen, BBQ with picnic tables, a movie lounge, games room, and a front desk staffed 24-hours a day.
- Enjoy the convenience of using our study lounges for group or individual study
Conestoga's Waterloo – University Ave. residence also offers:
- A short bus ride to the Kitchener - Downtown campus
- Close proximity to shops, restaurants, grocery stores and Conestoga Mall
- GRT route access