Teaching and Learning offers workshops on emerging trends to help faculty develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes which help ensure successful teaching.
We welcome suggestions on promising trends in post-secondary education, or other pedagogy topics, you feel would enhance your teaching. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will keep you apprised of any new workshop developments.
If you need help registering, contact email@example.com.
- You must first log in to the Student Portal (opens in a new window) using your Condor ID and password. Then, return to this page.
- In the workshop menus below, select the course code from the Register column. This will bring you back to the Student Portal.
- In the Student Portal, select ‘Details’.
- Choose your course by selecting ‘Add to Cart’. Once a course is added to your cart, you have 10 minutes to check out.
- Select 'Checkout and Enroll'.
- Update your personal data as required and select 'Save'.
- Follow the screen prompts to complete the registration.
To view the courses you are registered for:
- In the Student Portal, select the 'My Courses' tab and review the Professional Development Activities section.
To view your timetable and room numbers:
- Log into the Employee Portal and select 'Timetables' from the home page.
- Enter your Employee ID/User name.
- Use the calendar to select the week when your workshop will occur.
- Select 'Student'
- Select 'Display Timetable'.
A certificate is available for those who successfully complete a workshop series.
Apply for a Recognition of Learning certificate.