Industrial Programs & Courses
Trades in this sector involve product manufacturing and equipment maintenance.
Examples include Precision Machining trades, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic- Millwright, Welder, Metal Fabricator, Industrial Electrician and Food Process Operator.
|Electrician - Industrial (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|General Machinist (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|Industrial Mechanic (Millwright) Apprenticeship||3||OCC|
|Instrumentation and Control Technician (Apprenticeship)||3||C|
|Machine Tool Builder and Integrator (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|Metal Fabricator (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|Process Operator - Food Manufacturing (Apprenticeship)||2||C|
|Tool And Die Maker (Apprenticeship)||3||OCC|
|Industrial Maintenance Mechanic-Millwright|
|Industrial Maintenance Mechanical Techniques||764Hrs||OCC|
You might also be interested in...
We offer many part-time programs & courses through Continuing Education.
Credential Code Legend:
- Bachelor of Applied Health Information Science
- Bachelor of Applied Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Community and Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Design
- Bachelor of Early Learning Program Development
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Bachelor of Environmental Public Health
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Public Relations
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Certificate of Achievement
- No Document
- Ontario College Advanced Diploma
- Ontario College Certificate
- Ontario College Diploma
- Ontario College Graduate Certificate