Software Downloads for Students
As a current student or employee at Conestoga, you have access to several commercial software packages at a free or reduced cost through our Microsoft Partner Agreement.
*STEM students and faculty only**
*STEM students are defined as those enrolled in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics program.
**Please note that students enrolled in the General Arts & Science Diploma are ineligible for these downloads.
- Microsoft Developer Tools
- Microsoft Operating Systems
- Microsoft Servers
- Microsoft Project
- Microsoft Visio
Webstore (all students and staff)
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Microsoft Windows 10
- VMWare Fusion and Workstation (at reduced cost)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (no cost until May 31, 2020)
Read&Write literacy software solutions for the Desktop, Cloud, and iPad help struggling readers and writers, students with learning disabilities, and English Language Learners access the support tools they need at school, work, or home. Read&Write ensures every learner has the tools necessary to reach their potential, build confidence and independence, and succeed.
How to activate Read&Write Gold on personal devices for Conestoga students & staff:
- Download and install Read&Write gold for your Windows PC or Mac.
- Launch the program.
- At the "Sign In" screen, click "Sign in with Microsoft"
- Enter your Conestoga e-mail address including "@conestogac.on.ca" and your network password.
If you don't know your email and password, please see What is my Condor ID and Password?
If you have any questions or are having trouble signing in, please contact the IT Service Desk.
REMEMBER TO SAVE YOUR PRODUCT KEY
Otherwise you may lose access to your software in 30 days