An important notice regarding parking permits
- Permits will be available to purchase online beginning in mid-late July. Exact dates will be posted on this webpage.
- Permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You will be required to present your ONE Card when picking up your permit.
- Paid parking is in effect at all Conestoga Campus locations. Pay and Display machines are available to purchase daily parking passes in Lots 1, 6, 10 and 11 at Doon. You can also pay for parking with the Honk mobile app. Since enforcement is conducted daily, please ensure you have the proper parking permit/pass displayed to avoid a parking ticket infraction.
- Residence permits are not valid at the Doon Campus. Residence students will be given first priority to purchase.
- You must park in your designated lots. Tickets will not be rescinded if you park in another lot.
- Permits must be clearly displayed from the rear view mirror with permit number facing out. If your permit is not clearly displayed or obstructed for any reason, you will be ticketed and tickets will not be rescinded.