An important notice regarding parking permits
- You must park in your designated lots. Blue permit holders must park in the designated Blue lots and Orange permit holders must park in the designated Orange lots. Tickets will not be rescinded if you park in another lot.
- Permits for the Summer Semester will be available for purchase online starting on April 11, 2016
- Parking Permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Paid parking is in effect at all Conestoga Campus locations. Pay and Display machines are available to purchase daily parking passes in Lots 11, 10, 6 and 1. Enforcement by Kitchener By-law officers is conducted daily, please ensure you have the proper parking permit/pass displayed to avoid a parking ticket infraction. If you require additional information please contact Parking or Security Services.
- Pay and Display machines for daily parking are valid at both Cambridge and Doon parking lots with the exception of lot #7 and #1.