An important notice regarding parking permits
- Staff parking permits available as of July 13th 2016. Pick up on or after August 18th 2016
- Student permit sales will be delayed to August 8th due to changes in our new sales program.
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience during this transition
- Permits will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis.
- You will be required to present your ONE Card when picking up your permit.
- Paid parking is in effect at all Conestoga Campus locations. Pay and Display machines are available to purchase daily parking passes in Lots 1, 6, 10 and 11 at Doon. You can also pay for parking with the Honk mobile app. Since enforcement is conducted daily, please ensure you have the proper parking permit/pass displayed to avoid a parking ticket infraction.
- Residence permits are not valid at the Doon Campus. Residence students will be given first priority to purchase.
- You must park in your designated lots. Tickets will not be rescinded if you park in another lot.
- Permits must be clearly displayed from the rear view mirror with permit number facing out. If your permit is not clearly displayed or obstructed for any reason, you will be ticketed and tickets will not be rescinded.