|School ||School of Business|
|Program|| Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) - International Business Management |
|Academic and Professional Designations|
- PhD, Business Administration
- M.Sc, Marketing Business Administration
- B,Sc, Business Administration
- Humber College Ontario Certificate, Teaching Effectiveness in Adult Learning
- Professor of International Business Management, teach marketing and other business-related course
- MKT71090 - Marketing
- MKT74010 - Product Life-Cycle Management (PLCM)
- OPER71260 - Operations Management
- OPER74000 - Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- RSCH73100 - Research Methods
|Areas of Expertise & Interest|
- Advertising and Branding
- Consumer Behavior
- Customer Relationship Management
- Integrated Marketing Communication
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Research Methods
|Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- Five (5) years as a Product Brand Manager
- ASL Limited, Africa. Managed the Majok powdered and evaporated milk, a brand worth over $100 million in Africa between March 1995 and Feb 2000.
- Over 13 years as Associate Professor of Business Administration (Marketing) at the Lagos State University, Lagos, Nigeria, before joining Conestoga as professor in 2018.
- Senior Member, Academy of World Business, Marketing and Management Development, USA. 2012.
|Major Research Projects, Scholarly Activities, and/or Publications |
- Hassan, A.R., Balogun, M.T., Olumoko, T.A and Akewushola, R.O (2019). "Application of Critical Hermeneutic Analysis on Corporate Identity: A Study of First Bank PLC's Africa Website"
a paper presented at the
Business Research Consortium: Innovations in Business Teaching and Research Conference, Seneca College, Ontario, Canada on May 27, 2019
- Hassan, A.R., & Balogun, M,T (2018) 'Corporate rebranding as a Management Strategy For Brand Image In the University'
European Journal of Accounting, Finance and Business. VIII (XVIII). (71-91). October 2018.
- Hassan, A.R., & Terri, R. L. (2017) 'Leadership in Nigeria' In Terri R Lituchy; Bella L Galperin & Betty Jane Punnett (eds.),
LEAD: Leadership Effectiveness in Africa and the African Diaspora, New York: Palgrave.
Doyin enjoys the facilitation of role playing among students to portray organizational team-work/spirit. Artistry in advertising structure design, gospel film acting, directing and production, theatrical performances, master compere and make up/special effects design.
Recipient of the Best Paper Award at the International Academy of Africa Business and Development (IAABD) Athabasca University Conference, Edmonton, AB, Canada (2011).