Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- Teaching Large Classes Seminar - Wilfrid Laurier University
- Foundations in University Teaching (PhD Level Course) - Office of Educational Development, Wilfrid Laurier University
- The Tri-Council Policy Certificate: Ethical Conduct for Research Involving Humans
- Convocation Volunteer - Accessibility Ambassador - Wilfrid Laurier University
- Statistics Consultant - The University of Western Ontario, Nursing Department, Clinical Education Suite)
- Expert Social Networking Consultant - Conestoga College, Doon Campus
- Editorial Assistant - Canadian Journal of Behavioural Science
- Textbook Editor. Wood, S.E., Wood, E.G., Wood, E., & Desmarais, S. (2007). The World of Psychology (5th Canadian Ed.). Canada: Pearson Education Canada.
Major Research Projects, Scholarly Activities, and/or Publications |
Wood, E. (2013). Exploring disclosure and privacy in a digital age: Risks and benefits.
In Handbook of Psychology, Technology and Society. Wiley Blackwell Publishing.
& Wood, E. (2011).
Learning in the digital age with social networking sites: Creating a profile. In White, B., King, I., & Tsang, P. (Eds.),
Social Media Tools and Platforms. Springer Publications.
Wood, E., & Molema, S. (2010). All about me: Disclosure in online social networking profiles: The case of FACEBOOK.
Computers in Human Behavior,
Mueller, J., Sider, S., Fitzgerald, C.,
Nosko, A., &
Fanjoy, L. (May, 2015).
Building Personalized Communities of Learners with Authentic Interactive Pedagogy in an Online Environment.
Paper presented at the Integrated and Engaged Learning Conference (IELC), Waterloo, Ontario.
Barichello, A., &
Nosko, A. (October, 2014). Online Course Development at Ground Level: One Institution’s Approach. E-poster presented to Online Learning Conference (SLOAN), Orlando, FL.
Nosko, A. To Tell or Not to Tell, The Case of Facebook: Predictors of Disclosure and Privacy Settings Usage in an Online Social Networking Site.
Presented at the Psychology Colloquia, University of Windsor, February 17, 2011.
- Nosko, A. Learning in the Digital Age: Risks and Benefits of Social Media.
Presented at the Kitchener Public Library (KPL) lecture series, Kitchener, Ontario, February 25, 2015.