|School||School of Engineering and Technology|
- Bachelor of Applied Technology (Honours) – Architecture – Project and Facility Management
- Bachelor of Interior Design (Honours)
|Academic and Professional Designations|
- Adv. Dipl.
- E.I.T. (Engineering in Training)
- C.E.T.(Certified Engineering Technologist)
- Architectural Graphics
- Construction Materials and Methods I
- Law and Ethics
|Areas of Expertise & Interest|
- Building Science / Enclosure designs
- Insulated Concrete Forms building enclosure design
- Architecture / Engineering
- Institutional buildings and Multi unit residential buildings
|Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- 10 years+ as an Architectural / Engineering / Building Science Technologist, and Project Manager performing duties such as: project management, contract administration, development of construction drawings, building enclosure (building envelope) designs, and onsite (field) inspections
- Number of different building enclosure systems such as, Insulated Concrete Forms (ICF), reinforced concrete frames, structural steel frames, masonry, wood, glazed wall systems and different types of roof construction. Some of this experience includes specialty curtain wall systems, and large atrium glazing skylights.
- Help maintain the capital asset management database (VFA/TCPS) including completing annual updates and ministry reporting.
|Additional Information||Ronnie has a diverse background in education and in the construction industry, from multi-unit residential buildings to different types of schools. Ronnie is a firm believer in bringing real world examples from current projects to the classroom.