Maintenance and operations
We provide general maintenance and operations, including:
- ensuring all plumbing, electrical and HVAC systems are all running properly and efficiently,
- interior and exterior repairs and improvements,
- maintenance calls, moves and set-ups,
- grounds maintenance such as upkeep and snow removal,
- plant operations,
- shipping/receiving and courier,
- special events, and
- key system requests.
If you are experiencing a facilities-related issue, please submit a maintenance request:
- Sign in to the Archibus system using your Condor ID and password.
- Under On Demand Work, select Submit Request.
- Refer to the
Archibus user guide (pdf) for help submitting a request.
Once received, staff will respond to the request in order of priority.
If you need to report an urgent maintenance issue that could be potentially harmful to people or the surrounding environment, please contact us at 519-748-5220, ext. 3329.
Housekeeping is provided to the Kitchener - Doon, Cambridge, Guelph, Ingersoll and Waterloo campuses by Eurest Services, a member of Compass Canada Support Services. Housekeeping plays a pivotal role in contributing to the college's overall waste diversion rate and sustainability initiatives.
Facilities Management at Conestoga has contracted out Eurest Services to provide support services relating to:
- cleanliness of all interior areas, and
- waste handling - collection and disposal of waste generated at the college.
Facilities Management is responsible for booking all internal and external activities that happen on campus.
We are here to assist with the event process, including:
- answering questions about guidelines and regulations,
- providing campus floor or site plans,
- approval of event, and
- addition and/or removal of any furniture such as tables and chairs needed.
Internal bookings: Forms to approve and book your event can be found on
MyConestoga (login required).
External bookings: Any external inquires must go through Facilities Management. Once your event request is approved, a rental contract will be generated and fees applied. The college has rental fees that are reviewed annually that are charged to all outside groups using the space.