Services for job seekers & graduates
The Career Centre at Conestoga is your one stop for personalized support. Services and resources are available at no cost to the job seeker or graduate.
We can help you meet your job goals. Connect with us if you would like assistance with:
- Finding new employment and career opportunities
- Creating a personal plan
- Gaining a competitive edge by connecting with Conestoga-affiliated employers
- Understanding the job opportunities in your local area
- Launching your career
- Accessing free technology including computers and printers
- Completing applications to access financial incentives for returning to school
- Exploring training options to fit your needs
- Strengthening your skills with technology and how to make the most of it while looking for work
Conestoga provides itinerant services in Elmira, New Hamburg, Wellesley, and throughout Perth and Huron Counties. Contact the Career Centre for an appointment at a location convenient to you.
Are you currently unemployed and not sure where to start?
Talk to us. You may be eligible for Better Jobs Ontario funding or other financial assistance to offset some of the costs of retraining or returning to work.
For services in Waterloo Region, please email us at email@example.com or call 519-885-0300, ext. 5226 to meet with an advisor.
For services in Stratford, Perth and Huron Counties please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 519-271-5700, ext. 7224.
This Employment Ontario program is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario.
Get more information
Connect life and learning
Explore the opportunities and discover a new beginning with Conestoga College.