Applying as a Canadian applicant
Domestic students should apply online or by phone at 1-888-892-2228.
Applying as an International applicant
Campus tours are one of the best ways to experience Conestoga. During this time, we are offering online guided tours to show you all Conestoga has to offer.Book your tour
If you can't make an on-campus tour or attend one of our events, the virtual tour is a great way to visit us.View our Virtual tour
This handbook provides students with program-specific information. The material in this handbook is accurate at the date of posting and is applicable for the current academic year. Program handbooks are updated yearly and students must check for the current edition.
Meet the faculty
The faculty and administrative staff are committed to delivering innovative, career-focused programming designed to support student success.
Program Advisory Committee (PAC)
Explore our campus & labs
91% of the students from the class of 2021 (1701 cohort) graduated within four years.
- 100% of the students enrolled in the winter 2017 term returned in fall 2017, putting attrition at 0%.
- 95.1% of the students enrolled in the winter 2018 term returned in fall 2018, putting attrition at 4.9%.
- 97.6% of the students enrolled in the winter 2019 term returned in fall 2019, putting attrition at 2.4%.
- 93% of the students enrolled in the winter 2020 term returned in fall 2020, putting attrition at 7%.
- 100% of the students enrolled in the winter 2021 term returned in fall 2021, putting attrition at 0%.
From the graduating class of 2020, 65% of graduates participated in the collection of data. Of the respondents, 83% were employed in the field of interior design within six months of graduation.
From the graduating class of 2020, 8% of the graduates applied to graduate school.
Follow us on social media and see what life is like as a Condor.