School of Engineering and Technology|
Bachelor of Engineering -
Electronic Systems Engineering|
Academic and Professional Designations |
- Ph.D., System Design Engineering
- M.Sc., Electrical Engineering (Telecommunications)
- B.Sc., Electrical Engineering (Telecommunications)
- Advanced Digital design
- Advanced Topics in Math
- Computer Architecture
- Control Systems
- Electronics I
- Electronics II
- Graphical User Interface Design
- Machine Learning
- Object Oriented programming
- Operating Systems Fundamentals/li>
- Programming I
- Real-Time Operating Systems
- Reconfigurable Computing
- System Application Development
- Telecommunication and Signal Processing
Areas of Expertise & Interest|
- Embedded Systems
- Machine Intelligence
- Machine Vision
- Multi-agent Systems
- RF Engineering
- Sensor Design
- Signal Processing
- System Modeling and Simulation
Industry Experience, Professional Currency Activities|
- CEO, Balute Inc., 2009-present
- Project Engineer, Agile Systems, 1998-2000
- Project Engineer, Iran Telecommunication Research Center, 1994-1996
Major Research Projects, Scholarly Activities, and/or Publications |
- A Novel Integration of Hyper-spectral Imaging and Neural Networks to Process Waste Electrical and Electronic Plastics, 2017 IEEE Conference on Technologies for Sustainability (SusTech)
- Behavior Arbitration Using a Fuzzy Reinforcement Learning Approach International Journal on Intelligent Automation and Soft Computing, 2004.
- Fuzzy Reinforcement Learning for Embedded Soccer Agents in a Multiagent Context
International Journal of Robotics and Automation, Special Issues on Agents meet Robots, 2004.
- A Methodology for Specifying and Designing Behaviors for Mobile Robots in the proceedings of World Automation Congress, Seville, Spain, June 2004.
- An Agent Oriented Simulation System for Soccer Playing Robots in the proceedings of the 2nd FIRA Robot soccer world congress, Vienna, Austria, 2003.
- A Reinforcement Learning Approach to Behavior Arbitration in the proceedings of the 2nd FIRA Robot soccer world congress, Vienna, Austria, 2003.
- A Reinforcement Learning Approach to Online Learning in Control in the proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Control and Automation, Montreal, Canada, 2003.